Partnership, Collaboration, Teamwork
- The firm’s Founding Partners have chosen to practice together for more than 20 years
- We celebrate personal and professional milestones as a family
- A team approach is in our DNA and we collaborate without groupthink
- We all work together for a common goal, regardless of position or title – a value that extends to our clients
- We view each case as an opportunity to collaborate with clients on alternative fee arrangements, staffing structures and more
Respect and Authenticity
- We are diverse and fully embrace equity, diversity and inclusion
- All opinions are actively sought, heard and valued
- We extend respect to our adversaries – we believe that cooperation can be more effective than combat
- We are grounded in being true to ourselves and our clients. This is the ideal launchpad for inventive, never-been-done-before ideas and solutions
- Our clients and people come first
- We believe that every case deserves a fresh look and consideration of a novel approach
- We lean in to learn as much as we can about our clients and what matters to them beyond any issue at hand. This full-picture approach leads to more varied and holistic solutions for them
- Our lawyers are artist-storytellers who craft the most compelling arguments for clients, adversaries, judges and juries
- Our imaginative approaches to achieving our clients’ goals make even the most arcane legal issues captivating
- We are three-dimensional chess grand masters
- Our lawyers have won multiple “insurance group of the year” awards and recognition across multiple platforms and publications
- All founding partners have been recognized as exceptional leaders and practitioners by national and international legal rating agencies and publications.
- We have won numerous cases in State Supreme Courts and Federal Circuit Courts
- Our clients have been the beneficiaries of multiple trial wins leading to eight and nine-figure recoveries.
- Our policyholder clients are the winners with our cumulative recoveries in the billions.
- We seek and obtain industry-leading precedents.
- We are absolutely loyal to policyholders and their needs – thus we have no insurance industry conflicts
- Our four founding partners form the core of our firm. We have remained together because we trust, admire and consider each other family
- Many team members, including legal assistants and paralegals as well as lawyers, have worked together for decades
- Our paralegals have gone to law school and have now become our partners
- We are tireless workers, and are always responsive and available
- We litigate enthusiastically and energetically
- We are fun and easy to work with and be around
- Be prepared to hear laughter throughout the firm’s hallways (and even in the courtroom) . . .
- . . . WE LOVE WHAT WE DO.