New York––September 27, 2023—Cohen Ziffer Frenchman & McKenna LLP is pleased to announce that 11 attorneys have been recognized in the 2023 edition of New York Super Lawyers. Of the 11 recognized, four were named Super Lawyers and seven were named Rising Stars.
Each year, Super Lawyers recognizes attorneys who have achieved a high degree of peer recognition and professional success, based on research and peer reviews. Less than 5% of New York attorneys are recognized as Super Lawyers each year. The following firm attorneys were named Super Lawyers:
- Robin Cohen (Insurance Coverage; Appellate)
- Adam Ziffer (Insurance Coverage)
- Kenneth Frenchman (Insurance Coverage; Business Litigation)
- Andrew Bourne (Insurance Coverage; Business Litigation)
Additionally, the following Cohen Ziffer attorneys were named Rising Stars:
- Meredith Elkins (Insurance Coverage)
- Cindy Jordano (Insurance Coverage)
- Marc Ladd (Insurance Coverage)
- Orrie Levy (Business Litigation)
- David Matulewicz-Crowley (Insurance Coverage; Business Litigation; Professional Liability)
- Jason Meyers (Insurance Coverage)
- Alex Sugzda (Insurance Coverage)
The Super Lawyers Rising Stars list is comprised of the top up-and-coming New York attorneys who are 40 or younger or have been in practice for under 10 years. Less than 3% of New York attorneys are chosen for this honor each year.